POOL SHELL - PRIMARY - WATERPROOFING
BC+ is a highly penetrating, highly viscous concrete densifier, to be used as the Pool Shell, Primary, Waterproofing. Upon application, BC+ penetrates deeply into the concrete matrix, on a molecular level, searching and filling out all the voids that exist within any concrete structure. BC+ bonds with the free Calcium and Lime within the concrete, transforming itself into a dense waterproof barrier of colloidal silicate gel. It is important to note that the concrete remains able to “breathe” allowing vapors from within the concrete to escape.
- Each 5 Gallon Pail covers 500-700 sqft pending the porosity of the concrete.
- Apply Basecrete Plus with a low-pressure pump type sprayer.
- Apply two coats in quick succession removing excess material immediately.
- Do NOT allow excess material to dry on surface.
- Waterproofs the surface of the concrete
- Densify and strengthens the concrete
- Controls hydration of new concrete
- Exfoliates entrapped salts
- Reduces rust formation on rebar
- Reduces ASR (alkali silica reactivity)
- Accelerates concrete curing time
- Made in the USA
Basecrete Plus meets or exceeds the following standards:
- ASTM D-56-91 - Flash Point: None
- ASTM D-5084-91 - Permeability
- ASTM C-666 - Freeze/Thaw cycles
- ASTM C-666 B - Salt Resistance
- ASTM C-67 - Efflorescence
- Contains no VOC’s
- EPA Compliant
Items ship separately from other products sold on AquaBluMosaics.com