High performance setting adhesive for high stress applications such as swimming pools, spas, outdoor environments and heavy traffic areas. Formula allows extreme flexibility and ease of installation with no vertical slip, to lay porcelain tiles, glass mosaics, natural and reconstituted stone.
Two-component reactive adhesive Component A consists of inert load, epoxy-polyurethane synthetic resins featuring a fine grain size and organic additives. Component B consists of organic catalysts.
- Extreme elasticity, bond strength and water resistance necessary for pool and spa applications.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications on floor and wall, even in severe usage conditions.
- Multi-purpose adhesive suitable for bonding various materials even on non-traditional substrates such as metal, fiberglass, PVC, linoleum.
- Suitable for simultaneous waterproofing and laying ceramic tiles or mosaics in shower stalls or wet interior environments. - Use with Litokol Aquamaster for submerged applications such as pools and shower pans.
- Product with very low emission of volatile organic compounds
Please refer to matrix for approximate square footage coverage per bucket.
Sold by the pail in both 11 lb. and 22 lb.
Items ship separately from other products sold on AquaBluMosaics.com.